Thursday, March 09, 2006

There is good news and bad news.

There are more people reading this than I thought and that is good news.

The bad news is that I have to moderate comments now. I guess I have a case of e-growing pains. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments. Just keep in mind that they won't be published until after I read them.

I once lost an election to a card draw (weird huh!) My opponent, who incidentally turned out to be as passionate about things as I was, pulled a queen and I drew a seven. Though I had never played cards in my life, I had a fairly good idea that a queen beats a seven, but I wasn't completely sure and I wasn't about to do a victory dance or give a losers handshake. So, I waited (about 5 seconds) until the proper authorities declared me the loser. After the hoopla a journalist asked me what I was thinking after drawing a seven and I told her that I wasn't sure who had won. She exaggerated the story in the paper and voila.... instant idiot. People I don't know made fun of me and said some rather nasty things. If you know my real name go ahead and google it, there might still be residue of my 15 minutes of fame and idiocy. It is an easy thing to talk smack, especially anonymously on the internet. Unfortunately, it is the mark of a coward and has infected my tiny little blog.

So, if you're the one talking smack on my blog kindly piss off.

Legitimate gripes will be addressed, heck maybe even debated.

Self-righteous (you know who you are) insulting smack will never see the light of day.

5 comments:

G-man said...

smack talkin', tongue waggin', anonymous typical LDS self-rightousery not found here.

Anonymous said...

this sucks

Anonymous said...

Gosh, now you got us all curious as to what captain zealous said. Sorry, I know that hurts, I too have been the victim of extreme do-gooders determined to to straighten out skateboarding hellions. I even got kicked out of scout camp, by a supposed loving scout leader, who thought he was helping, but instead ended up embarrasing the crap out of me and as a result has made a life long enemy. You can probably tell I still carry that grudge tightly. Damn him.

Anonymous said...

I think we had this conversation before. I imagine Heaven is a very large place, probably even beyond our comprehension. But, for argument sake, lets compare it to the geographical size of Utah. If extreme self-righteous zealots make it into Heaven, I am sure they will be restrained to picking houses either in Ogden or East Wendover.

Anonymous said...

yeah baby- go do that voodoo that you do so well! let the poo-head(your brother jared`s fave term) hosers that live in their moms basement go post on their own gaywad blogger sites. you go girl!
poppy(or is it poopy?)